In recent years the production of medications used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder ADHD has significantly increased. It is because, per the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), between 2003 and 2011.
The diagnosis of ADHD in children increased to about 41%. Besides, as of 2011, a rough estimate of 11% of kids around the world in the 4 to 17 age category had attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
Therefore, with the massive rise in ADHD medicine manufacturing, there seems to be an overuse of medications. As a result, there is growing fear that drug resistance (reduction in efficacy) may become a common phenomenon. Now, if anyone in your family (including yourself) has ADHD, you are concerned that drug resistance may have an adverse impact. You need not worry because there are a few natural remedies that you can use. Here is presenting this article explaining basic facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
What is Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Meaning?
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder definition ADHD is a neurodevelopmental condition. It comprises excessive hyperactivity, inattention, and impulsivity characteristics. Typically, this medical disorder occurs during childhood and can quite often transition to adulthood. It is a condition in which the individual suffering from it (either a child or adult) struggles with paying attention or controlling impulsive behavior.
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Symptoms:
Unlike many other medical disorders, which have a lot of signs and symptoms, ADHD consists of two main types. They are:
It essentially includes the inability of an individual suffering from attention deficit hyperactivity disorder or ADHD to pay attention and remain concentrated for long periods.
Usually, this type of symptom manifests itself in an individual with ADHD in the form of hyperactivity and impulsive actions.
What are the Causes of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder?
Regarding the causes of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, scientists have not discovered the same factors that trigger ADHD in an individual. However, a few potential causative factors can lead to attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. They are as follows:
- Imbalance in chemicals within the brain.
- Genetic disposition. Evidence suggests that this medical disorder usually has a close association with genes, and therefore, it tends to run within families.
- There are Changes in areas of the brain that control attention. It is incredibly commonly seen in children having attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Treatment:
There are two types of Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder treatments that you can use. One is medicinal, and the other is natural. Medication can help resolve symptoms of ADHD in an individual by enhancing and balancing neurotransmitters. These chemicals carry signals from neurons in the brain to your body.
Although, the use of medicine to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder does positively impact a person with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. However, they can also cause many side effects, some of which may be fatal. They include the following:
- Loss of hunger or appetite
- Problems with heart
- Mood swings
- Suicidal action or thinking
- Lack of Sleep or Insomnia
Few Natural Solutions for Treating Symptoms of ADHD?
Few natural solutions can prove to be more effective in treating symptoms of ADHD or attention deficit hyperactivity disorder since there is no risk of side effects occurring using natural methods. They are as follows:
- Particular food or flavorings can increase ADHD symptoms. Therefore, you must avoid consuming sodium benzoate, quinoline yellow, sunset yellow, etc.
- According to a 2011 study, EEG (Electroencephalographic) training can effectively treat ADHD.
- Meditative exercises such as Yoga or Tai-Chi can also help as a natural therapy method in treating individuals having attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
- The use of behavior or parental therapy can also help in treating ADHD symptoms, especially in children. Besides, it is a technique to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Which is usually the first to be recommended.
- Another natural method to treat ADHD is to have a diet that does not include allergens since using such substances triggers attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Some of these items which can potentially cause allergy include the following:
Additives/preservatives such as BHT (Butylated hydroxytoluene and butylated hydroxyanisole)
- Milk and eggs
- Salicylates containing food such as berries, chili powder, etc.
Suppose you, your family members, or friends with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder or ADHD are looking for alternative therapy. So that they can treat the disorder without having to experience undesirable side effects that include drug resistance, then all they need to do is chat with a physician to know more about it before they use it for ADHD.
If you are trying to Treat Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Naturally and are still struggling to find an ideal organic Medicine to Treat Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder then, you need to take medicines such as Modafinil, Adderall, Ritalin, Concerta, etc now.